At The Dr Jenni Clinic Ltd, we take your privacy very seriously. To this end, before you send any personal information to The Dr Jenni Clinic Ltd, please read the privacy statement set out below.
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016 regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in relation to your personal data. The Dr Jenni Clinic Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that it complies with its obligations under this regulation. The statement explains how we will treat any personal information that you provide to us when you use this site. It also outlines some of the security measures that we take in order to protect your privacy and gives certain assurances on things we will not do.
The information we collect and how we use it
We may, from time to time, such as when you contact Dr Jenni on our website at www.drjenni.co.uk, collect information about you such as your name, personal information from you regarding your enquiry, email address, and phone number. Accordingly, we may collect and process information received from any of the following:
- Information you provide by filling in forms;
- Details of any transactions between us by whatever method, and of the fulfilment of your procedures and treatment(s);
- Information you provide when entering prize draws or competitions;
- Information collected from optional surveys used for research purposes;
- Details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access; and
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Use and Retention of Personal Information
We gather this information to allow us to:
- Process your purchases for treatments and procedures, and for accounting purposes;
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations regarding consent forms and before and after photographs of treatments;
- Contact you to follow you up after your treatments;
- Send you any orders for skincare you have made;
- Provide you, from time to time, with information by email or other methods about services and products, which we think may be of interest to you. You will be given the opportunity to opt-in to receive such information.
Maintenance of Accurate Information
We strive to ensure that the information we maintain about our clients is accurate, current and complete. We respond to requests from clients to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
Any personal data saved is held safely on our servers with security systems preventing unauthorised access and we always aim to ensure that it is treated confidentially.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our site contains links to and from the websites of Dr Jenni’s Facebook and Instagram pages, and the clinics that she works at. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and accordingly we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for such policies. It is, therefore, advisable to check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Updating your personal information
We will try to ensure that your details are accurate and kept up to date. Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the GDPR 2016.
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, please let us know the correct details by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Information
The GDPR 2016 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the act.