Medical Skin Peels
For a fresh glow
- Can your skin affect your confidence at times?
- Do you have areas of pigmentation or uneven skin tone?
- Do you suffer with spots and break outs?
- Do you have large pores?
- Is your skin in need of a glow?
- Do you want visible results from your facial treatments?
AlumierMD Peel Treatments are the next generation of clinical exfoliation.
With a variety of peel treatments on offer, each with a unique complex of ingredients, we can customise your treatment to target your specific skin concerns whether it be ageing, acne or pigmentation. We can improve other skin conditions such as dry skin or large pores and give your skin a healthy glow when you visit The Dr Jenni Clinic.
This unique experience includes an exfoliating peel treatment and brightening enhancement, followed by prescriptive target serums, revealing more radiant, soft, and luminous skin.
Air conditioning, sunbathing, heating, smoke, and air pollution are all damaging to the skin, causing it to age and appear dull and tired.
Skin peels are a fantastic treatment for:
- Giving your skin a healthy glow
- Improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reducing pigmentation and areas of sun damage
- Improving your skin tone
- Reducing age spots
- Improving the appearance of acne spots or scarring to the face
The number of peels that The Dr Jenni Clinic recommends will depend on the condition of your skin and the kind of result you would like to achieve.
Our usual recommendation is to have 3 peels approximately 2-4 weeks apart followed by maintenance peels every 6-8 weeks after this.
Medical skin peels are a great treatment by themselves but can be combined with microneedling or wrinkle-relaxing injections for an added benefit, especially if ageing is a concern of yours.