What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial at The Dr Jenni Clinic is an invigorating facial treatment, delivering you long-term skin health. We customise your HydraFacial treatment to meet the specific needs of your skin type. Whether you have acne scarring or just tired and dull skin, a HydraFacial can help you.
HydraFacial therapy offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. With our specialised technique, The Dr Jenni Clinic HydraFacial Treatment will both remove your dead skin cells and extract impurities while simultaneously bathing your skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturising serums. Your treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and is immediately effective.
What is HydraFacial good for?
HydraFacial is good for hydrating your skin. Dehydration, irritation and hidden inflammation have been shown to increase the signs of ageing. Hydration really is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin.
“The HydraFacial technology at The Dr Jenni Clinic is unique and so are the results we achieve”
Key measures of skin health
HYDRATION – Skin hydration is one of the single most important factors in healthy skin. Dryness, scaly skin, flakes or peeling, even tight-feeling skin can be indicators for lack of hydration.
TONE AND TEXTURE – Simply put, this is how your skin looks. Is your skin dull and lackluster or bright and glowing?
PORES AND CONGESTION – This is a good measure of how clean and clear of obstructions your skin is. How visible are your pores? Are they filled with dirt and debris?
What results will I see?
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one HydraFacial treatment. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, and oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain your skin health results.
“Having a regular HydraFacial treatment in our expert hands at The Dr Jenni Clinic not only gives you instant results that you can see and feel but it also improves your skin health over time.”
- Effective for every skin type
- Immediate results
- No discomfort or downtime
- Reduced the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Addresses your specific skin concerns such as spots or pigmentation with additional boosters
What to expect
- Cleanse and peel – uncovers a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing
- Extract and hydrate – removes debris from pores with painless extraction and then nourishes with intense moisturisers that quench your skin
- Fuse and protect – antioxidants and peptides are added to maximise your glow
Detox – your treatment starts with lymphatic drainage that improves circulation of the lymphatic system
Rejuvenation – your treatment ends with red and infrared LED light to reduce redness and to stimulate collagen.
Personalised treatment – Platinum
If you have chosen the Platinum experience, you can personalise your treatment by adding a luxury skin booster for an extra £22:
- JLO Beauty Booster: tackles tired, dull, lacklustre skin and provides a healthy glow and even complexion
- MURAD Clarifying Booster: aids the reduction of excess oil build up on the skin, purifies pores and improves the appearance of breakouts and acne prone skin. Also brightens complexion and smooths imperfections whilst soothing skin irritation
- ZO Rozatrol Booster: Relieves visible signs of redness and skin sensitivity. Reduces inflammation and sensitive skin flare ups
Additional Perks at The Dr Jenni Clinic
In addition to the amazing HydraFacial treatments here at The Dr Jenni Clinic, we offer additional perks for eyes and lips as part of your treatment [which you also get to take home].
The Eye Replenishing Serum:
- Brightens, tones and firms the outer eye
- Improves skin hydration
- Gently removes surface layer dead skin cells
The Lip Replenishing Serum:
- Lightly plumps lips
- Gently exfoliates to smooth lips
- Hydrates lips