Adult Counsellor: Jacqui
The power of therapy comes from having a confidential space where you (the client) can express yourself freely & safely, without judgement and know you are being heard.
When you allow yourself to vent, complain, talk through situations causing distress or unbalance and really communicate, you are giving yourself permission to be content in who and what you are.
Clinical Hypnotherapy is an individual therapy that is more specific in its outcomes. Most individuals who use it have a specific issue or goal they want to bring to a resolution, for example phobias, habits or fears. It can be used as a stand alone treatment or part of a counselling session.
Jacqui is an Integrative Therapist offering 1:1 therapy either face-to-face or online. Jacqui uses a caring, client-led therapeutic approach to help guide and support you. As an integrative therapist she uses a variety of techniques appropriate to each client, such as Gestalt therapy, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and Hypnotherapy to help with the issues you are experiencing.
Jacqui has over 30 years’ experience working with both individuals and teams and has a unique insight into the human condition.
Jacqui specialises in:
- Trigger Behaviours
- Abuse and Trauma
- Low Self-Esteem
- Relationship issues
- Disconnection and Loneliness
- Domestic Violence
- Stress / Career support
- Pain Relief
- Sleep disorders
- Warwick University Diploma in Humanistic Psychotherapy BACP accredited
- Banbury Therapy Centre Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Level 4 CPCAB accredited
- Banbury Therapy Centre Diploma in Counselling Studies. Level 3 CPCAB accredited
- Manchester School for Clinical Hypnotherapy and Life coaching. Diploma in clinical hypnotherapy and life coaching Accredited GHSC. 2011
- Hoffman Process Graduate 2010
- Dr Janine Fisher Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute California.
- Certificate Helping clients survive Fear & Threat.
- Certificate in Wisdom of the body Somatic therapy
- Online multi-platform therapy secure platforms OSST
Jacqui works at The Dr Jenni Clinic on Thursdays.