Do you need a COVID-19 PCR test to travel abroad?
We offer COVID-19 PCR (nasopharyngeal swab to test for current infection) for anyone who needs a ‘fitness to travel’ certificate for international travel.
- Check with your airline / travel provider / country you are travelling to regarding the time frame you need to have the test done prior to travel (this is generally around 72 hours, but can vary)
- Book your test at The Dr Jenni Clinic (01604 266990 / email@example.com)
- At your appointment, Dr Jenni (a GP) will ensure that your specimen is taken correctly
- Your sample will be sent by us to one of our UKAS accredited laboratories on the same day
- As soon as your results are back, Dr Jenni will provide a certificate of fitness to travel and this will be emailed to you
The price for this service is £145 per test, plus a £30 courier fee.
COVID-19 antibody test for past infection
We also provide the 100% accurate, government approved COVID-19 antibody testing (otherwise known as the Abbott Test).
The 100% accurate tests require a blood sample taken from the arm by Dr Jenni or a member of her nursing team.
This test looks for past or previous infection with COVID-19. It does not test for current infection with COVID-19.
It will only take 5-10 minutes to complete and results are available within 2-3 days. You will receive a report from Dr Jenni detailing your results.